2. Consent of the interested party. The user voluntarily provides his personal data through the Internet and therefore it will be understood that he consents to the treatment of the same in the terms in which he has been properly informed. The owner may revoke his consent for the processing of his data using the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition.
3. Uses and Purposes. The personal data collected through the website are only adequate, relevant and not excessive in relation to the scope and the final, explicit and legitimate purposes for which they are intended. Such data will not be used for purposes other than those for which they are requested.
4. Data cancellation According to the LOPD, the data will be cancelled on the initiative of DELTA RESEARCH SPAIN, S.L.U. when they are no longer necessary or relevant for the purpose for which they were collected. They will also be cancelled when requested by the interested party. The cancellation will result in the blocking of data, being only available to the Public Administrations, Judges and Tribunals, for the attention of the possible responsibilities born of the treatment, during the limitation period of these. Once the limitation period of these has been fulfilled, it must proceed to its suppression.
5. Access to data on behalf of third parties. If there are third parties, who need to intervene in the development of the relationship with users, the corresponding access contract provided for in article 12 of the LOPD will be signed. Said contract shall stipulate that the entity in charge of the treatment shall only treat the data according to the instructions of the controller and shall not apply or use them for purposes other than those contained in the said contract, or communicate them, not even for their preservation. other persons who, once the contractual provision has been fulfilled, must be destroyed or returned to the controller, as well as any support or documents that contain some personal data that is the subject of the treatment.
6. Communication of data. There is no provision or transfer of data.
7. Safety measures DELTA RESEARCH SPAIN, S.L.U. informs that it has implemented in its information systems the security measures corresponding to the level required by Royal Decree 1720/2007 of 21 December, which approves the Regulation of Development of Organic Law 15/1999 of 13 December, of Protection of Personal Data, and that are necessary to prevent its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access.
8. User Rights. In relation to the data collected in the manner provided in the previous sections, the user may exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition, recognized by Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data .
These rights may be exercised by the user or, as the case may be, by his / her representative, by duly signed application, addressed to DELTA RESEARCH SPAIN, S.L.U., (i) by post to Vía Alemania no. 13, 1º, left, 5th door, 07003 Palma de Mallorca, Spain; (ii) by email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org. The application must contain the name and surname of the user, address for purposes of notifications, photocopy of the National Identity Document or Passport, specific content of the petition or right that is exercised and documentation, if applicable.
10. Commercial communications by e-mail or equivalent means. The user, when providing his personal data, expressly consents to the sending of commercial communications on products, services, offers and news that we consider to be of interest, related to our activity.
11. Confidentiality. In any case, DELTA RESEARCH SPAIN, S.L.U. will treat the data provided by the users through the web page with the utmost confidentiality and in accordance with the regulations in force regarding the protection of personal data.