Conditions of Use
1. This website contains materials prepared by DELTA RESEARCH SPAIN, S.L.U. for information purposes only.
2. Including links or links that may lead the user to other sites and web pages managed by third parties, DELTA RESEARCH SPAIN, S.L.U. will not be responsible for the contents or the status of such sites and websites nor does it imply recommendation or approval of its contents.
2. Limitation of Liability
1. The user uses this Web site under his responsibility. Nor DELTA RESEARCH SPAIN, S.L.U. nor the people of its organization are responsible for errors or omissions in its contents, which are merely informative. DELTA RESEARCH SPAIN, S.L.U. nor is it liable for any damage that may result from the use of this website or any action taken on the basis of the information provided therein.
3. Intellectual Property Rights
1. Reserved in favour of DELTA RESEARCH SPAIN, S.L.U. are all rights in the whole content of this website, incuding texts, images, sound, files, trademarks, logos, colour combinations, or any other element, its structure and design, selection and form of presentation of the materials included in it and the computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use are protected by industrial and intellectual property rights owned by DELTA RESEARCH SPAIN, SLU
2. The reproduction, transformation, distribution, public communication, making available to the public and in general any other form of exploitation, by any procedure, of all or part of the contents of this Web site, as well as its design and the selection and presentation of the materials included in it.
3. It is prohibited to decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer, as well as to suppress, alter, circumvent or manipulate any protection devices or safety systems that may be installed in the same.
What are cookies?
Cookies are files which contain a small amount of information. Cookies are stored on the browser or hard drive of your computer or device.
What type of cookies do we use?
Cookies can be in the form of session cookies or persistent cookies. Session cookies are deleted from your computer or device when you close your web-browser. Persistent cookies will remain stored on your computer or device until deleted or until they reach their expiry date. We use the following cookies:
- Analytical/performance cookies. These cookies allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors to our website and to see how visitors move around when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users find what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These cookies are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, such as greeting you by name and remembering your preferences. It also allows for live chat support during your browsing experience.
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose. These cookies allow you to share and send information to other websites.
What kind of information do we collect by using cookies?
When you visit our website, we may automatically collect the following types of information from you: Your internet protocol (IP) address, your login information, time zone setting, operating system and platform, information about your visits including the URL you came from, your country, the search terms you used in our website, products you viewed or searched, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information, (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs) and the methods used to browse away from the page.
How do you block cookies?
We may update this policy from time to time. Changes in technology, legislation and authorities’ guidance may require us to inform you of the activities we undertake where it affects your privacy rights. You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.